Saturday 4 August 2018

Elected a full member of the SWA


Thrilled, excited and honoured to announce that I have been elected as a full member of the Society of Women Artists.

The Society will also be hanging 4 of my paintings at this years exhibition. I would like to thank all the ladies who work tirelessly at the SWA and a huge thank you to all my family and friends, without who's continued comments, support and inspiration I wouldn’t have made it this far. 

From left to right: Emmeline,  Behind the eyes,  Somita girl
Bottom:  Punda milia


.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

Society of Women Artists 157th Exhibition

Exhibition Open: Tuesday 25 September at 4.00 to Sunday 30 September 10am to 5pm daily, closing at 3pm on Sunday 30 September


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails