Thursday, 7 July 2011

SOLD.... at the Mall Galleries, London


...
Wistful
Sold at the Mall Galleries, London
.....

I was absolutely thrilled and stunned to see a red dot on my paintings, one of two that had been selected to be included in the SWA Society of Woman Artists 150th Celebratory Exhibition at the Mall Galleries.

 

Unfortunately I was unable to attend the opening as I was away on holiday, but a friend had told me on return that it had sold. I went up to see the exhibition on Tues as I also wanted to have the pleasure of watching Ann Blockley demonstrating. A fabulously talented lady who does wonderful things with watercolour and mixed media, and is so inspiring. What a wonderful day it was. 



The Exhibition runs until the 9th July..
So if you haven't visited yet you still have time. 
It's a wonderful and very inspiring Exhibition, 
and i'm so proud to have been part of it. 
.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails