Thursday 26 May 2011

Happy Family...

This was one painted last year for my Solo Exhibition at the Kington Gallery in Herefordshire.  It was painted after much nagging by my better half as he has a thing about pigs, maybe due to the butcher in him lol. It didn't sell but as he likes it so much it is on my wall now.  



 



Pigs in Clover
Watercolour


















With very special thanks to Jane Minter for the use of her wonderful photo. 
Jane is a wonderful watercolour artist as well as a friend, please take time to visit her Blog.

8 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

I can't understand why it did not sell. It's a beautiful painting. It makes me want to find some pigs to paint [ I think I will this weekend]

Billie Crain said...

OMG...I love this! I'm shocked someone didn't snap this up at the exhibition.

Jane said...

Fantastic! and such an unusual subject..beautiful execution.

JANE MINTER said...

i'm not surprised david wanted to keep hold of your painting stephie ..wonderful ... congratulations on having both your portraits , faces of africa and wistful selected for SWA stephie .

Carlos León Salazar said...

Amazing work!!

jyothisethu said...

wonderful...

the composition...
color scheme...
simplicity...

everything is great...

olivia said...

You are right Stephie. Jane's work is wonderful, also your watercolor. Happy pigs ! Cheers. Olivia

Cynthia Schelzig said...

What a fabulous piece...I LOVE the Happy Family!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails