Wednesday 23 March 2011

This is about as far as I got..left it to dry as I was unsure I like where it's heading...May have to start again in better light...I rushed the drawing on this for some reason and don't like it as much as the sketch.







I'm looking to keep lots of light on the left hand side.Only showing just the minimum I need to capture the moment, maybe the top of the hand and very corner of the newspaper..

*******
Special thanks to Redfloor on Stock.xchng for the use of this wonderful photo.

8 comments:

Joanna said...

So far it looks good Stephie!!!

Jane said...

Stephie, your portraits are really gorgeous, and as far as I am concerned this one could be finished...really an inspiration.

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks Joanna.....

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks Jane.. I did think about it....I think it needs a few darks at least, to define the eyes etc...

Ann Buckner said...

You have such a distinct style, Stephie. Always a pleasure to view your work.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

I love what is happening in your picture. He is looking good and the colors are wonderful. I do agree there are a few darks needed but so far very good.

Stephie Butler said...

Your comments are always so much appreciated Ann....Thank you

Stephie Butler said...

Wendy..Thank you so much for your comment and for taking the time to stop by...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails