Thursday 24 March 2011

Flower of Dreams....Sold

I was so delighted to find my painting Flower of Dreams sold at the recent Essex in Mayfair Exhibition which was opened by professor Ken Howard OBE .

                                  This was one of those paintings that just happened.




  Flower of Dreams....SOLD




From a previous post:
"Starting with the centre of one, no pre drawing, just pigment & water, I stopped looking at the flower in my hand and merrily carried on painting....I was in another world for a while and my imagination did the rest. I think they still have a resemblance of Roses, but for me they are more of a flower of dreams"

7 comments:

JJ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Joanna said...

Congratulations Stephie. Good for you!!!! :-)))

Susan Roux said...

Wonderful. Congratulations. Isn't it like a dream when our muse takes over and something just pours out of us?

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks so much Judy.

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks Joanna...You know it's appreciated...

Billie Crain said...

Congrats on the sale, Stephie! No surprise this one sold.

Studio at the Farm said...

What a perfectly fluid and vibrant carnation! And congradulations!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails