Friday 3 December 2010

NEW.....Wild at Heart Calendar 2011........Now available

I have finally got round to  making a Calendar of my Wildlife Photos. It can be purchased via Redbubble. .



Wild at Heart
2011 Calendar

Featuring a collection of
Wildlife photographs
by Stephie Butler



A wonderful collection of Fine Art Photographs that can be mounted and framed when you've finished with the calendar. And at a fraction of the price of a normal prints.








are printed using marvellous futuristic technologies, printed on a luscious 200gsm satin art paper. 

At the striking size of A3 
(297x420mm, or 11.69x16.54").

They also have very handy wire binding so you can hang them.
You can select your own start month, and order right into the future. Everything about them is brilliant, except you'll have no excuse for missing your sister's birthday anymore.






***Customised Calendars***

Would you like a Calendar made of your favourites of any of my Paintings or Photographs, then just drop me a line, tell me which ones you would like included, and i'll put it together for you.....and all at no extra cost too.

I can also offer a personally designed front page just for you. There will be a small charge for this depending how much work involved, and would be payable to me separately through Paypal.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool, what a great idea. I love the elephants)

Crystal Cook said...

That really is a great idea. I love them! :)

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks so much Sam....thanks for the lovely comment and stopping by to see my work.

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks Crystal..always good to see you and always appreciated...

I've been nagged by friends for so long to do one of my photos, so thought it was about time I got my butt moving :D

Sandeep Khedkar said...

Hi Stephie. This is wonderful work!

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks so much Sandeep... means a lot..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails