Monday 2 May 2016

New work . . . .




I have just got back from a trip to Holland where I gave a workshop. I'd like to say a big thank you to all those who attended. It was such a lovely friendly atmosphere and hopefully you all learned a lot to help you move on in your journey. You created some amazing work and made me very proud as a teacher. I'd like to also say a huge thank you to my friend Joanna who put so much work in to helping me and the students, couldn't have done it without you.



After the workshop I spent a further two weeks with Joanna visiting various places in her country and of course lots of painting. This was one I completed while I was with her. There is nothing more inspiring than painting with a friend, you bounce ideas around and develop your each others creativity.

This one was based on a photo I took on a recent trip to The Gambia. As yet it's still untitled, but that will come in time.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails