Sunday 26 May 2013

Selected for Mayfair Art Exhibition

I'm absolutely thrilled to have had three paintings selected Essex Art Club and to be showing in Mayfair again. I have been busy doing various things of late, but this is one exhibition I do my utmost to enter. The Essex Art Club is one of the two Art Societies I belong too, a wonderful inspiring and friendly organisation
Above are the three paintings that were selected. These will be for sale along with some unframed original paintings in the browser. In a while I'll be off to help hang the Exhibition, another experience I'm very much looking forward too. Do try and get along to see the exhibition during next week if you are in London, it's a lovely gallery with a varied collection of contemporary and fine art. See previous post for details.


 A very special thanks to both  Steve Evans and Rita Willaert  for the use of their wonderful photographs as ref for the portraits.  Please take some time and enjoy browsing through their work. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Stephie! Beautiful paintings, as usual! ~ Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails