Friday 15 July 2011

National Students Art Exhibition at the Mall Galleries

This morning I went up to the Mall Galleries to collect my unsold panting that had been on show at the SWA Exhibition. While there I took the opportunity to visit the works of the students in the Annual National Students Art Exhibition which is held under the patronage of the Royal Society of British Artists.

    NATIONAL STUDENTS’ ART EXHIBITION 2011   
     Tue 12 - Sat 16 July 2011, 10am to 5pm (closes 1pm on final day)    
Looking Up by Hannah Cook (Year 13)


      I was blown away at the standard of work on display, we certainly have some wonderful talent on their way up. I stood there mouth opened finding it hard to believe these are all students still at school or college. mazing wrok that left me leaving there so inspired by what I had seen.

Treat yourself if you are in the London Area, the exhibition is free and is on show until Sat 16 July 2011, and you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails