Tuesday 3 May 2011

Society of Women Artists 150th Celebratory Exhibition 2011......

Two paintings Selected......

I am absolutely thrilled to have had two of my paintings selected for the Society of Women Artists 150th Celebratory Exhibition 2011, at the Mall Galleries, London.


This is the first time of entering an international exhibition, so to say I am thrilled is an understatement. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the family and friends who have and continued to support and believe in me, without them I wouldn't have gotten this far.



150th CELEBRATORY EXHIBITION
THE MALL GALLERIES
LONDON SW1
1 to 9 July 2011



HRH Princess Michael of Kent is the SWA Patron, and will open the exhibition at the private view to be held on Thursday 30 June. The Exhibition then runs from 1 to 9 July 2011 (closing at 1pm in the last day.
www.society-women-artists.org.uk


6 comments:

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

WOW!! Not surprising they were chosen as you have really captured so much in each of the portraits. Good on your family for encouraging you to enter. I bet it will be quite a show.

Sadami said...

Dear Stephie,
Congrats!!! Of course, you deserve it, because your paintings are wonderful!! Go, go, Stephie!
Cheers, Sadami

Stephie Butler said...

Thank you so much Wendy, I still can't quite believe it, probably won't until I see them hanging..

Stephie Butler said...

Sadami, thank you. I always appreciate so much you stopping by to comment...

Sharon Williamson said...

Great news Stephie, and so well deserved!

Stephie Butler said...

Thank you so much Sharon..I'm still pinching myself....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails