Friday 23 July 2010

Passed with Distinction.....

I opened the post after returning from holiday to find my certificate. My Teacher had rung me a while ago to inform me that I had passed with Distinction. I was so thrilled, but it seems more real somehow to see it in print.

Thank you to all those who supported and encouraged me through this. It was one of the most enjoyable classes I have taken, and certainly one of the  most inspiring teachers.

She had a way of teaching that gets your creative mind going, without actually showing you step by steps, making you think for yourself, I have so many ides in my head now and can't wait to get started on them....

8 comments:

Joanna said...

Well deserved Stephie!!!! Congratulations

Pat said...

I completed a 2 year C & G course (Creative watercolour techniques) a few years ago, so I know the thrill of receiving your certificate.

Jolly well done!
xx

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks so much Joanna.... You know how much I appreciate your support along the way... Hope we get to paint together some time soon...

Stephie Butler said...

Many thanks Pat, appreciate your lovely words.... I must admit I wasn't to sure after at the 1st lesson, but oh so glad I carried on with it..

Sadami said...

Dear Stephie,
Congratulations!! Tons of congrats!!! And no surprise, you are so talented!
Cheers, wink, wink,
Sadami

JANE MINTER said...

that's wonderful stephie CONGRATULATIONS

Stephie Butler said...

Thank you Sadami...Comments like yours really keep me inspired..

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks so much Jane..I really appreciate you stopping by...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails