Monday 19 September 2016

Portraits in Watercolour - 2 Day workshop UK

I had such a wonderful afternoon demonstrating at the Babylon Gallery in Ely a couple of weeks back, while stewarding at the Society of East Anglian Watercolourists Selected Exhibition.

It's a beautiful gallery in a lovely setting on the river, lots of light and a charming area. 

This was the painting I did for the demonstration. Today it sits in my studio while I decided, what and if it needs more. I have to thank Frans Devriese for the kind use of his photograph.

I have been invited to teach at the East Devon Art Academy on the 13th and 14th October this year, so if you would like to come join me and learn how I paint just get in touch with me or the Academy. www.eastdevonart.co.uk

©Stephie Butler
©Stephie Butler





"In this exciting, informative workshop, Stephie will show you how to paint portraits in watercolour full of colour with an impressionistic feel. Suitable for all abilities. Stephie will share how to portray feelings and emotions in your work making it unique."




 . . . . . . . . . . . . 


Portraits in watercolour

2 Day WORKSHOP

13th & 14th OCT 2016


Contact

East Devon Art Academy
Old Fore Street
Sidmouth
EX10 8LS
 
Tel: +44 1395 516284

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails