Monday, 29 July 2013

International Watercolor Society Cataogue . . .



 I waited patiently and eagerly for the catalogue to arrive after being informed that I would receive one. I was astounded when I learnt that one of my paintings was to be included int his book and never did I dream it would be so beautiful. What a absolute privilege to be included in this book of so many talented artists that I have long admired.


I would like to say a special thank you to the International Watercolor Society Art Contest, and especially Atanur Dogan  and Can Berktaş for including my work in this wonderful catalogue, I couldn’t be more proud. 



  International Watercolor Society are a wonderful organisation that has grown so amazingly in such little time. An organisation that has bought together so many watercolour artist around the world. Please take a little time to visit their website and read their story.



Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails