Monday 29 July 2013

International Watercolor Society Cataogue . . .



 I waited patiently and eagerly for the catalogue to arrive after being informed that I would receive one. I was astounded when I learnt that one of my paintings was to be included int his book and never did I dream it would be so beautiful. What a absolute privilege to be included in this book of so many talented artists that I have long admired.


I would like to say a special thank you to the International Watercolor Society Art Contest, and especially Atanur Dogan  and Can Berktaş for including my work in this wonderful catalogue, I couldn’t be more proud. 



  International Watercolor Society are a wonderful organisation that has grown so amazingly in such little time. An organisation that has bought together so many watercolour artist around the world. Please take a little time to visit their website and read their story.



12 comments:

Polly Birchall said...

You have every right to be proud, your work is worth publishing.

Laura said...

I'm really pleased for you Stephie. Really well deserved.

Bix said...

This must be such a buzz for you. Well deserved. Hope to see you here at Bandouille next year so that I can learn some of your skills too! B

Kay Smith said...

Congratulations, Stephie, this is indeed a great honor. I'm proud of you!

Rachele said...

Gorgeous!

Sharon Whitley said...

Not at all surprised - your work is stunning, congratulations you deserve it!

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks Polly, Never thought it would happen to me though :o

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks so much Laura..Looking forward to meeting you .

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks so much Bix... It all seems to happening at once. I hope we can meet too Bix, will be in touch as soon as this week is over....

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks Kay... Hope you are keeping well.x

Stephie Butler said...

Thank you Rachele

Stephie Butler said...

Thanks so much Sharon....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails