Saturday 22 June 2013

NOMINATED FOR SoJie 22 on Redbubble

NOMINATED FOR SoJie 22!

MY WORK HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR SoJie 22!

 

   Join me at the Juried Invitational Exhibition…

I am very excited to have my art selected, from over 73000 works of art, to exhibit in SoJie 22. SoJie 22 takes its name from the first letters of Solo’s Juried Invitational Exhibition. This month is only the 22nd one, ever, and 75 other artists, besides myself, are represented.
Winners of the invitational will be announced on June 27th, when a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded in three categories: digital art, photography, and traditional art.
Non members, as well as members, ARE welcome to view all of the work nominated. So I hope that you will click the show banner, above, and follow the link to view my fellow exhibitors. The works are shown “gallery size” and are beautiful, seen together.
Please lend support by commenting in my journal, here, about the show and sharing the link.
THIS JOURNAL IS ALSO PART OF A WEB RING. You can follow other artists involved, by clicking on the WEB RING BADGE below. You don’t need to be a member of Solo Exhibition to show your support, this web ring is especially for non members! Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails