Wednesday 11 April 2012

"Face of Africa"...SOLD.....

Face of Africa

 


    "Face of Africa"

 

Selected & Exhibited at the Mall Galleries by the  
Shortlisted for the
Cover Competition 2011

 


I was very fortunate last year to have had two of my paintings selected by the Society of Women Artists for their 150th celebratory exhibition at the prestigious Mall Galleries. One of the paintings "Wistful" sold at the exhibition. The other "Face of Africa" Sold last week as a result of the exhibition. I would like to say a special thanks to the Society for giving me the chance to be a part of the exhibition.


* * * * * * * 


* * * * * * * 






15 comments:

witte's end studio said...

congratulations on your sales, stephie. "wistful" is the first of your paintings i had ever seen and it just stunned me with its character. these are two of the loveliest portrait-style paintings i have ever seen and i am sure the new owners are feeling privileged to have obtained them.

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful and expressive! I love your style.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Not surprised to hear that, only surprised it didn't go sooner. It is a dynamite picture!!

Krista Hasson said...

Congrats!
These are very touching paintings, beautiful!

Tricia said...

Congratulations again, Stephie.
I'm not surprised the painting was sold.
I hope you are entering paintings again this year?!

hmuxo said...

Outstanding work!!

Stephie Butler said...

Bob....I'm not quite sure what to say, i'm so very grateful for all your lovely comments on my work. Must say I feel a bit embarrassed, I never thought I would ever hear comments on my work such as i'm getting at the moment.. Thank you so so much....

Stephie Butler said...

Katherine....Thank you ever so much for taking the time to stop by and leave such a lovely comment, it's appreciated very much.....

Stephie Butler said...

Thank so much Wendy and for always showing your support....

Stephie Butler said...

Many thanks Krysta, always appreciated....

Stephie Butler said...

Hi Tricia....Thank you so so much....oh, I think I might be :D

Jane said...

Congrats Stephie...what a boost !

Stephie Butler said...

Hilda.......Thank you for your lovely comment and taking the time to visit.

Stephie Butler said...

Thank you so much Jane...It really does give you a lift and a desire to paint even more....

Watermarycolors said...

Amazing job! congrat..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails