Monday 7 March 2011

Selected for Essex in Mayfair Exhibtion.....

I have had  all 3 of my entries selected for this Exhibtion....






Tonight we have the private view which will be opened by  
Professor Ken Howard OBE RA,
a truly great artist. It will be an honour to meet him.

The Exhibition is on for one week, so if you are in the area please come along, you'll not be disappointed by the amazing level of artwork on display.




"Wistful"
Pure Watercolour
by Stephie Butler

On display and for sale at the 
Essex in Mayfair Exhibition




10 comments:

Ann Buckner said...

Congratulations Stephie. Well done! Much success wished for you. I got tickled because on the thumbnail on my sidebar the complete title didn't show. Just "sex in Mayfair" which intrigued me so of course I had to see what the show was about.

Sandra Busby said...

Lol! My thumbnail also reads similar to Anns. Mine says 'Sex in May'!
It did make me chuckle!
Good luck :0)

Studio at the Farm said...

Congradulations, Stephie, and good luck with the show!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Stephie!!!!! Of course it's no surprise :)

Like Ann, the thumbnail in my blog sidebar only showed "SEX IN MAY" ROFL! One way to get attention ;)

Jane said...

Stephie this is wonderful news, and a fantastic birthday present! Congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Billie Crain said...

Congrats, Stephie! Wish I could attend but I'm just too far away. I see Ann mentioned the thumbnail. It shows up as Sex in May. I had to click over and see what was up! lol

Karen Martin Sampson said...

Yes, congratulations - having all three entries accepted is wonderful! Hope the reception is fun and profitable.

Pat said...

Congrats, Stephie!
Good luck with the exhibition xx

Stephie Butler said...

OMG....Thank you all so much, and for pointing out how it was showing up eek...ROFL....

Sorry i'm late getting back here, just mad times at the moment, hopefully i'll have more free time after this week..

JANE MINTER said...

CONGRATULATIONS .... hope the show was a success stephie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails