Sunday, 25 April 2010

A few weeks ago I joined a couple of local art Clubs and their life classes. The thought at first terrified me, but there always has to be a 1st so off I went. For the first lesson I sat right at the back a feeling a little embarrassed,  but It was so exciting and so different from working from photos. I won't say it was easy but cartainly more enjoyable, and can't wait to get back each week now. 

After getting the pastels out to paint Les, I thought I'd give them a go at life class...and go a bit wild with colour.

..I really need to become more familiar with the colours and how they look on paper....but I was happy I caught the likeness of her....Still need to finish this off next week...She sits for 3 weeks in all, so have plenty of time.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails