Wednesday 17 June 2009

It's Party Time

You can purchase all my Art & Photography as Cards & Prints in a variety of sizes from Redbubble . Some of my originals are still available for purchase. Please email me for details if you are interested.



"It's Part Time" was completely a little while ago, but is still one of my favourite paintings. I usually paint with quite pastels colours, but I felt like really going for some colour and having fun. Holbien Paints really have some beautiful vibrant colour in their range...

Pure Watercolour
FabrianoArtistico Paper
Holbien Paints....


Special thanks to photographer Melodi for allowing me the use of the photo.......

1 comment:

JJ said...

I love this painting!! Your artwork is absolutely amazing my friend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails